Sunday, November 2, 2008

Open Source Information

Loved the Japanese school. Great idea. When I first moved to Florida, I visited my local library within the first week. I was so glad that I could order my books on line and access their databases. It worked also for my children who had homework help. We did not have this service at our previous library in the Northeast. Before, you had to depend on card catalogues and almost all your information came from books. Now that I am a part of OCLS, I am happy to share with the patrons all that is available to them through our website. Some are amazed at what we offer and as we continue to grow and share our knowledge, we are better able to serve the community.

Created accounts with Yahoo answers, etc.. Still awaitng responses to my questions.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey Eatshrimp!

Great post!

Tom